Thursday 10 June 2021

Living the Cocomelon Life

I realised that the best way to diffuse any kid situation is to break out a song and dance. It makes me happy. It makes them happy. I recently go around the house singing modified Cocomelon and Word Party songs. I would also use their names when I sing theme songs from their current favourite shows like Robocar Poli and Super Wings and shout out things like "Paw Patrol, to the shoe bench!" to get them running to put on their shoes. Hopefully when I am upset about anything, I will sing a song rather than scream my lungs out at them. 

Cocomelon:

"Your da jie is the best, the best there ever was.
Your da jie is the best and we love her just because.
<Insert current good behaviour. For example:>
She shares her biscuits and helps didi/meimei wash their hands.
She's the best, she's number one."

"I'm so glad there's three of you,
K,D and G."

Word Party:

"Let's not fight, let's not fight.
It's not right. so let's not fight"

J



No comments:

Post a Comment